381 The Aged Farmer and the Donkeys. Not linked yet
382 The Ancestors of the Delphians. Not linked yet
383 The Two Roads. Not linked yet
384-1 . Frog and Mouse lived across a stream. Mouse agreed to be taken across to visit Frog. Frog gets greedy and dives; Mouse screams. Kite hears and takes both.
384-2 . A Mouse and Frog fought so hard they did not notice a Hawk overhead. The Hawk saw them and swooped down and carried them both off to supper.
385 Dreams. Not linked yet
386 The Foolish Girl. Not linked yet
387 The Poor Man catching Insects. Not linked yet
388 The Widow and the Ploughman. Not linked yet
389 The Cat’s Birthday Dinner. Not linked yet
390 . A thirsty crow wanted water from a pitcher. He filled it with pebbles to raise the water level to drink. Clever!
LOL, I don't agree with that moral, because number one, it doesn't make sense, and number two it has nothing to do with the story.
- Friday, December 03, 2004 at 12:30:41 (PST)Fable - Fox and the Grapes
Moral - Be happy for the other person even if you can't have it.
Comments - Just because you can't have something, doesn't mean you should be jealous of the person who does have it.
- Friday, December 03, 2004 at 07:48:58 (PST)Fable - The big bully
Moral - D'ont be friends with some one who could dich you in the face of danger.
Cats A – H | Pet Patrol: Cat Adoption and Rescue
John Jeffrey >
- Monday, December 01, 1997 at 13:44:48 (PST)Fable - The Ass and the Charger
Moral - "I wept for lack of shoes till I met a man with no feet"or"Privelege has its price"
Troy Terry >
- Monday, December 01, 1997 at 13:43:49 (PST)Fable - The Apes and the Two Travelers
Moral - "Virtue has its price"or"What is right is not always correct"
Troy Terry >
- Monday, December 01, 1997 at 13:43:07 (PST)Fable - The Fisherman and the Little Fish
Moral - a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Etymology (Word Origins) > Interesting phrase histories
- Sunday, January 31, 1999 at 12:01:10 (PST)Fable - The Lion and the Fox
Moral - Accept your position in life
- Saturday, November 07, 1998 at 13:57:34 (PST)Fable - The Ass and The Charger
Moral - Be thankful for what you have.
James Dawson >
- Thursday, November 05, 1998 at 03:20:21 (PST)Fable - the apes and the two travelers
Moral - You are not better then people, people are better because of you.
Comments - The liar told the king he was a great ape, because he was king, and that none of his followers, even though they are great apes, would ever be as great as the king.
Ideas for a Fable With Morals | Pen and The Pad
Classically: A fool is soon parted with his money.
Marsha Hay >
- Tuesday, February 22, 2000 at 09:16:05 (PST)Fable - The Fox and the Leopord
Moral - Beauty is like people for it comes in many shapes and sizes.
- Friday, February 18, 2000 at 11:01:21 (PST)Fable - Avarice and Envious
Moral - Vices are their own worst punishment.
Comments - Two neighbors, Avarice and Envious, had long been feuding.
Read Tips For Free dog tricks fable 2,Secrets ..
- Sunday, November 24, 2002 at 11:49:59 (PST)Fable - The swollen Fox
Moral - Don't jump into anything you can't get out of.
Comments - Kind of like marriage, the tree was the woman that the sly fox went into, he enjoyed himself there, and later found he was trapped, and his friends couldn't help him out of it.
- Saturday, November 23, 2002 at 23:52:52 (PST)Fable - The Ass and the Horse
Moral - Lack patience, lose presents.
- Friday, November 22, 2002 at 08:05:15 (PST)Fable - The Ass and the Grasshopper
Moral - Destruction befalls he who is not true to himself.
- Friday, November 22, 2002 at 08:02:40 (PST)Fable - The Ass and the Charger
Moral - Hard work endures in hard times.
- Friday, November 22, 2002 at 08:01:32 (PST)Fable - The Ape and the Two Travelers
Moral - Tell a man what he thinks of himself and he will be happy_ tell him what you think of him and he will be furious.
- Friday, November 22, 2002 at 08:00:36 (PST)Fable - aesops
Moral - honesty
- Friday, November 15, 2002 at 21:15:18 (PST)Fable - The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
Moral - Better poverty without care than riches with worry.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at 15:52:07 (PST)Fable - The Bull, the Lioness and the Wild Boar Hunter
Moral - You cannot condemn your own practices when they are practiced on you.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at 13:47:19 (PST)Fable - The Astronomer
Moral - Do not lament over what is your own fault.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at 13:43:08 (PST)Fable - any Fable
Moral - No pain, No gain
- Tuesday, November 12, 2002 at 10:39:22 (PST)Fable - __sun and the cloud__
Moral - They have a big argument 0f who is stronger
- Tuesday, November 05, 2002 at 07:33:42 (PST)Fable - DOG AND CAT
Moral - DONT EAT
- Sunday, November 03, 2002 at 11:57:10 (PST)Fable - animal characters
Moral - friendship and trust
Comments - I would like to write a fable with morals regarding friendship and trust and how it develops selfworth
- Tuesday, October 15, 2002 at 10:15:33 (PDT)Fable - The Horse and the lion
Moral - self conciet can lead to self destruction
Comments - hi
- Friday, October 11, 2002 at 07:04:41 (PDT)Fable - help me help me help me!!
Moral - i was thinking along the lines of accept yourself for you who are
Comments - need to write a fable by tonight!!!